End of 2012 season

Thursday 31 March 2011

Making things happen


It has been a busy few days at the golf course. We are still slowing picking away at a green or two a day trying to remove all the snow from the surface. We have finished completely cleared all the greens without any tarps and have moved onto the greens that have our winter covers on them. A big thank you goes out to Todd Cox who has continued to spend everyday on the snowblower and shovel with me making sure we are as efficient as possible. These next few weeks will prove to be crucial, and I am happy to have the first wave of staff coming in on monday to speed up the process. I have found out that I am in not as good of shape as I would like to be in, and these last few weeks of hard work were probably the best thing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment