End of 2012 season

Monday 4 April 2011

After the Storm


Well over the weekend we received another big dump of snow, just like the rest of the area. It definitely set us back a bit, but I was surprised how fast the snow started to dissipate last few days. As well our first wave of staff arrived over the weekend, many of them wondering if there truly is a golf course under all the snow. We had a awesome first day with all the staff putting in a great effort on the shovels breaking up the snow for the snowblowers on the greens located on the back nine of  the Lorette course. I am lucky to have Trent Luckhurst working along side as a foreman managing the other team. I don't expect an Aussie to have much experience in snow removal, but he did a great job looking after his team with his scarf wrapped around his neck. It will be interesting to see if we can continue our pace over the next few weeks, as I anticipate I might find some sore bodies in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment