End of 2012 season

Saturday 16 April 2011

Getting Close

My Truck behind 6 Kidd green
After the last month of clearing greens, sometimes two or three times over we are almost ready to start looking up tarps and removing the bubble wrap. I have taken every opportunity to take a look at most of the greens through afew new holes we have put in the tarps removing snow, and everything looks pretty solid. We have less than a handful of greens to finish clearing and then afew greens that have received some new snow that we must tidy up as well. The bobcat and the polar trac have been busy clearing all the tees which we hope to have completed early next week. The crew has had a long week of hard work and I am proud of how everyone has kept their spirits up and worked as a team. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and just hope there is no new snow on its way this weekend. Good luck to everyone else battling snow and water trying to get their respected courses open. We were lucky for once and did not get the dump of snow Calgary received the other day, but as I look out of my office it is snowing as I type this.

Have a great weekend
Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment