End of 2012 season

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Steady as she goes

We are continuing to make progress on the snow removal from our greens and tees. We have brought in a Toro polar trac to aid the bobcat in snow removal from our tee decks and fairways eventually. Our plan is to have all the greens cleared off by the end of the week and hopefully have the tarps off by Good Friday. I would like to wish my friends over at the Wascana Country Club in Regina good luck as they battle some intense flooding. Hopefully all the hard work that was put in over the last few years renovating the 9th and 10th fairways will not be lost. Above is a picture of the 9th fairway at the Wascana Country Club, I would take snow over flooding anyday. As well thanks for everyone for checking out our blog, we are over 1000 views and I know I haven't checked out the site 1000 times so afew people are checking in from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment